4 boots per set
Muttluks are not just fancy footwear for canines. Made in Canada, Muttluks provide comfort, protection, and durability to keep paws healthy and warm.
The name Muttluks is derived from the original Inuit sealskin boots known as ‘mukluks.’ The Inuit mukluk, tried and proven under Arctic conditions for hundreds of years, has a legendary reputation as durable, warm and water resistant. Inspired by the original, Marianne called her dog boots "Muttluks." The result is a high quality boot for dogs that is not only practical, but also visually appealing.
p>Paw Sizing Chart
Muttluks - Made in Canada since 1993, Muttluks are not
just fancy footwear for canines. They provide comfort,
protection, and durability to keep paws healthy and warm.
Muttluks come in two models - Fleece Lined Muttluks and
All Weather Muttluks.
ALL WEATHER MUTTLUKS:
1. Available in rain slicker yellow; Made with waterproof coated fabric;
2. The leather toe cover (available in sizes M-XXL) offers protection and durability for larger dogs; with the Cordura® Nylon toe cover available for smaller dogs (sizes Itty-Bitty to Small);
3. Self-tightening Hook & Loop straps allow for an easy, secure and quick fastening that ensures a snug and comfortable fit;
4. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material on the back of the strap provides safety for dogs by offering nighttime visibility;
5. The comfortable stretchy cuff is versatile and easily adapted for dogs with short or long legs;
6. The boot bottoms are made from treated, water and salt resistant leather;
7. The entire boot is stitched with heavy-duty industrial bonded nylon thread;
8. Available in eight sizes to fit breeds from Chihuahuas to Great Danes and everything in-between;
9. Distinctive and reusable cloth mesh packaging can be used for storing or washing Muttluks, or for general storage;
Due to high demand and the time required for importation from Canada, please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Inventory: In Stock
Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds