Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious duck your dog loves.
Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains.
- Deboned duck, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs.
- Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness. What’s more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you’re feeding your dog is nutritionally complete.
The Enhanced Supplementation of Our Exclusive LifeSource® Bits
LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are cold-formed to help retain the potency of their ingredients-other brands process their foods with heat up to 350°, which can degrade the potency of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients by up to 75%.
- Deboned Duck
- Chicken Meal
- Turkey Meal
- Tapioca Starch
- Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid)
- Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene)
- Natural Chicken Flavor
- Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids)
- Alfalfa Meal
- Potato Starch
- Whole Carrots
- Whole Sweet Potatoes
- Barley Grass
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Kelp
- Yucca Schidigera Extract,
- Oil of Rosemary
- Beta Carotene
- Vitamin A Supplement,
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C)
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Choline Chloride
- Sodium Selenite
- Calcium Iodate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Potassium Chloride
- Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product
- Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product
- Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product
There is no Additional Information listed for this product.
Read All Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.